A Senior Technology Leader with more than 21 years of experience in varied domains in Technology Industry, such as Cyber Security, Wired and Wireless Networking, AI/ML, IoT Cyber Security, Secured embedded Linux, Kernel Hardening, Devops. Hardware and software security compliance and standards,x86, ARM and MIPS architecture.
Divyanshu is an Alumnus of BHU, IIT-Delhi and IIM Bangalore.
He has contributed towards the success of some of most prestigious organizations such as Intel, Broadcom, Ericsson, Dell RnD, Defense organizations, GE etc.
He previously worked in United States and Europe and has managed multi-cultural teams in geo locations such as South East Asia, Israel, Europe and United States
Divyanshu holds US 2 patents and has authored and presented multiple papers at national and International Conferences such as World Bank Conf, IEEE, OCF, Linux Symposium, OSI days etc.
He served as the Vice Chairman for Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF) India Chapter, Advisor to OSI days, largest Open Source Conference of Asia and Global Chair Innovation Challenge IEEE YESIST-12 and is on the Board of Studies of KCE-Coimbatore.
Academia Industry Connect Initiatives
• Member of advisory board of OSIdays, largest OpenSource conference of India
• Delivered numerous talks at Industry-academia workshops and events
• Closely worked with NASSCOM on various startup ecosystem initiative
• Chair, Innovation at IEEE-YESIS 12 Conference -
Patents and papers
• OpenStack India
• Canada, Ottawa Linux Symposium
• Some of the Key Note Delivered at various conferences